SOLD / 3407 Woodberry Ave
Baltimore, MD 21211
List Price: $865,000MLS #MDBA2005156
Presenting sleek urban sophistication at 3407 Woodberry Avenue, offering a unique combination of timeless modern architecture with extraordinary aesthetics that conveys a sense of warmth and intimacy. The premium wooded lot provides an opportunity to reside at one of the most sought-after communities in Baltimore: The Overlook at Clipper Mill.
The 4-bedrooms, 3 ½-baths, open floor plan provides plenty of opportunities to create flexible living spaces. With the home's low-maintenance design, coupled with extensive upgrades to the countertops, appliances, fixtures, lighting, and more, the home offers an authentic one-of-a-kind living experience.
Inside the home, the craftsmanship and design speak for themselves. Unique details include Gutierrez Studios metalwork, 10-foot exposed wood-beamed ceilings, floor-to-ceiling window walls, and hardwood floors throughout. With extended additional living and eating areas, the kitchen is designed for entertaining in mind with a large central island, custom cabinetry with under lighting, and high-end GE Café appliances.
An expansive living room resides on the other side of the staircase, constructed of custom ironwork and floating stair treads. A separate dining area overlooks the landscaped backyard sanctuary, featuring Ipe wood decking, a stone patio, and extensive hardscaping that creates a picturesque setting. The home also includes a stainless-steel inline gas Weber grill.
Upstairs you will find the primary bedroom suite with a full bath, walk-in shower and double vanity, and a large walk-in closet. This room also boasts a private deck, which overlooks the lush landscape and Druid Hill Park. Two additional bedrooms are located just past a full hallway bath and conveniently located 3rd-floor laundry room.
An expansive entry-level suite presents the perfect opportunity for entertainment, home gym, or use as a 4th bedroom with a private full bath for guests. And, an attached 2-car garage with built-in storage and a driveway that includes parking for additional guests.
Smart home features include a remote home security system, dual-Nest energy-efficient thermostats, and smart wiring cable, high-speed ethernet to all three levels.
Pinehurst Landscape professionally designed the perennial gardens surrounding the home. The gardens feature mature boxwoods, arborvitaes, abelias, crape myrtles, plum yews, sage, roses, sedums, and a variety of ornamental grasses–an experience not found elsewhere within the community. At the top of the cul-de-sac, the home's unique location provides additional privacy and takes advantage of southeastern and western exposures for dramatic sunrises and sunsets.
Conceived with sustainability and efficiency in mind, The Overlook at Clipper Mill development offers an urban setting surrounded by restaurants, artisan studios, and convenient access to the Light Rail and I-83 corridor, all while surrounded by the 750-acres of Druid Hill Park. With direct access to the park, outdoor enthusiasts will relish recreational activities, including tennis, jogging and bike paths, disc golf, and destinations such as the Rawlings Conservatory and the Baltimore Zoo. Additionally, the park is currently undergoing an extensive transformation.
Community amenities include the award-winning Clipper Mill pool, Light Rail access, walkable restaurants, coffee shops, athletic clubs, and much more, making this one of Baltimore's most unique and convenient neighborhoods.
PHASE II Construction/Mid-2012
(3) Full Baths
(1) Half Bath
2-Car Garage with overhead storage
• Expansive entry-level suite or optional 4th bedroom with full bath
• Open floor plan on the main level
• Main floor kitchen w/ additional living and eating areas
• Main floor living room
• Main floor dining room
• Main floor half bath
• Upper-level primary bedroom suite with walk-in shower and closet, and outdoor deck
• Upper-level (2 additional bedrooms)
• Upper-level (1 additional bathroom)
• Upper-level laundry room
• Premium lot backs to conservation land + access to Park
• Ipe wood deck
• Stone patio and hardscaping
• Professional landscaping by Pinehurst Landscape
• Upper-level deck off the primary bedroom
• Privacy fencing
• Concrete driveway with additional private parking
• Stainless steel inline gas Weber grill conveys
• Kohler premium plumbing fixtures and faucets
• Hardwood floors on 2nd level
• Quartz countertops
• Kitchen glass subway tile backsplash
• Designer hardware including Ginger bath accessories + custom floor registers
• One-of-a-kind mid-century style
Murano glass dining room chandelier
• Master bedroom and powder room chandeliers
• Outdoor Waco LED light fixtures
• Hudson Valley halogen bathroom vanity lights
• Halo Halogen Recessed Lighting
• Lutron Maestro dimmers with designer wall plates (all switches)
• Remote home security system
• Dual-Nest energy-efficient thermostats
• Smart wiring cable, high-speed ethernet
to all three levels
• GE Café appliances w/ wall ovens featuring
speed cook technology
• LG HE front loading washer and dryer
• Navien tankless gas water heater
• Award-winning Clipper Mill pool
• Access to Druid Hill Park
• Walkable restaurants, retail, and coffee shops
• Jones Falls Trail
• Access to Baltimore Light Rail
• Quick access to the I-83 corridor
• Clipper Mill
• The Avenues and Hampden
restaurants, shops, and services
Diamond Dave Tomasko(443) 850-1014